Today I wanted to briefly talk about the cleansing oil that I am currently using on a daily basis.
KOSE Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil
For a long time, Shiseido fitit Perfect Oil had been my staple.
I was quite happy with the light consistency of the oil and its performance.
However, I have noticed the price has been marked up significantly to the point where using this drugstore product loses its merits.
I decided to try this higher-end yet reasonably priced cleansing oil when beauty.com was running a 20% off sale.
After a quick calculation, I found out this is indeed a nice deal.
(Shiseido fitit Perfect Oil is about $3.4 per 1 fluid oz and KOSE Seikisho Perfect Cleansing oil is $3.7 with sale.)
Additional to its reasonable price, the cleansing oil itself is pretty nice as well.
I like that Seikisho Perfect Cleansing Oil..
* Is mineral oil based that is less comedogenic than olive or other natural oil (if rinsed out completely, of course)
* Has a thicker consistency so I can use lesser amount
* Rinses clean and does not dry out my skin
* Has a tangy light floral scent
* Does a great job removing all my makeup including waterproof mascara and sunscreen
* Can be used with wet/dry fingers (dry fingers are better, obviously)
Here is the ingredient list for you.
(Taking a picture is so much easier than typing. Yay!)
I am already on my third bottle and I plan to keep using this unless something much better comes along.
In fact, I stocked up on a couple more of this taking advantage of the latest sale. :)
Have you tried this cleansing oil?
What do you think about oil cleansing methods in general?