As many of you know, I am not a great technician and my makeup looks are quite simple and easy to achieve.
There is no special trick for my routine but I thought it would be still nice to share this simple & super-easy-to-do smokey look. :)
Purplish Taupe Smokey on (Fake) Blue Eye ;p
It is almost embarrassing cause it is too simple.
My daily eye makeup looks are basically the same as this only with different colors. ;)
*Makeup products used*
1. L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black
2.3. stila Backstage palette
4. i.nuovi Eye Dust in Moonstone
5. Milani Liquif'eye in Black
6. L'Oreal False Lashes WP in Blackest Black
(after I prime my lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance...)
1. Fill my folds with Kajal eyeliner (concentrating on the outer corners)
& line the lower lash lines
2. Cover the filled area using a dark brown taupe color blending it slightly upward
& apply some on lower lash lines as well to set the color
3. Using purplish light taupe color, blend even more
4. Brighten and Add Shimmer by applying light shimmery loose shadow on the inner corners
5. Waterline with WP black liner (on upper waterlines only)
6. Curl lashes and apply mascara
That's it! So simple, right? ;)
Overall looks :)
I am wearing NEO Lucky Clover Blue contacts for this look.
I guess this is the part I enjoy the most about wearing different color contacts.
You can easily create a different look and wear your out-of-comfort-zone colors.
In this case, I am pulling off bronzy cheeks and peachy lip colors. :)
Thanks for looking!
Please share your easy makeup tips with me if you like. ;)